ORGANISER: Bike club: Brdsko biciklistički klub «MARUN» Lovran
mobile phone: +00385 98 305 748 Mr. Adriano Marković
+00385 98 959 0587 Mr. Matej Primožić
Race type: marathon (XCM)
Length of race track: 86,5 km ( climbing 2706 m ) - category: U23, elite M, elite W
65 km ( climbing 2100 m ) - category: master 1, master 2, sport
38 km ( climbing 1400 m ) - category: junior, master 3, hobby
The track will be marked and ready for training on Saturday 27.07.2013. from 09:00 am.
The organizer is obliged to ensure the track and all the other requirements till 16:00 pm, all those competitors who will finish the course after that time will be exulted from the results.
Soon will be published altitude profiles and display track.
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE ( regarding U23 and elite competitors ) have all athletes regardless number of the number of the points and the positions on the UCI list.
APPLICATIONS: applications will be accepted only through the application form on the website of the organizer. Group application is not available but only one competitors per form.
1. Early entries ( till 14.07.2013. ):
- category U23, elite M, elite W: 27 eur
- category master 1, master 2, junior: 11 eur
- category master 3, sport, hobby: 8 eur
2. Late entries ( after 14.07.2013. )
- category U23, elite M, elite W: 40 eur
- category master 1, master 2, junior: 20 eur
- category master 3, sport, hobby: 11 eur
For a late entry, after 25.07.2013. , according to the UCI regulations, organiser can charege the competitor in amount of 100 CHF.
LICENCES: Licensed cyclist must be reported in the category for which the license was issued, exception for this rule are cyclist of master category who can apply them self in elite category (if you wanna do so please send an e-mail of notification ).
UNLINCENSED COMPETITORS: unlicensed competitors can apply as hobby, sport/master (depending on the age ). Unlicensed competitors must pay entry fee + one day license until 25.07.2013 ( entry fee, depending on category and date of the apply + 5 eur ). Application after 25.07.2013. for unlicensed competitors is not possible.
TAKEOVER OF THE START NUMBERS: on start / finish line on Saturday, 25.07.2013. from 14:00 - 18:00, and on Sunday 08:00 - till one hour to the race start.
START OF THE RACE: start no. 1: elite W: 10:15
start no. 2: elite M, master, junior, sport, hobby 11:00 ( with a short
delay between the categories ).
ORGANISER IS PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING:
- emergency medical vehicle
- refreshment along the track ( 3 - 6 feed zones depending of the course )
- accompaniment of the rangers of Učka nature park
- mountain rescue service
- place for washing bikes
- prizes and medals for the best placed
- swimming in the sea at the end
PRIZES: Total prize money
|Elite/U23||Elite women||Master 1+2||Junior|
|1. place||500 eur||500 eur||50 eur||50 eur|
|2. place||400 eur||400 eur||30 eur||30 eur|
|3. place||300 eur||300 eur||20 eur||20 eur|
|4. place||200 eur|
|5. place||100 eur|
|6. place||80 eur|
|7. place||70 eur|
|8. place||60 eur|
Total 3110.00 eur (approx. 23,300.oo kn)
For other categories: medals, cups and practical rewards will be provided.
VICORY CEREMONY AND LUNCH: upon finishing the race we suggest to the riders to refresh in Adriatic sea. Lunch will be held at harbour of Lovran from 2 PM and victory ceremony from 5 PM.
FEED / TEHNICAL ZONE:
- feed zone 1 (LK Brdo) organiser provides with water in glasses, bananas and similar.
- feed zone 2, Technical area (Poklon)- open type feed zone. Organiser provides with refreshments; bike escort is allowed to give water, food or technical support to riders.
- feed zone 3 ( Brest ) organiser provides with water in glasses, bananas and similar.
- feed zone 4, Techincal area (V. Učka ) open type feed zone. Organiser provides with refreshments; bike escort is allowed to give water, food or technical support to riders.
- feed zone 5 ( Babin grob ) organiser provides with water in glasses, bananas and similar.
- feed zone 6 ( Grnjac ) organiser provides with water in glasses, bananas and similar.
GENERAL RULES: MTB technical rules, MTB UCI rules and general UCI-rules will be applicable. Organiser commit to secure the track and to submit all other conditions no longer than 4 PM. All participants/riders who will still be on track after that time will not be included on score sheets. Riders upon start accept all rules, ride on own responsibility. Only MTB in good working order and race ready at the start and protecting bike helmet are obligatory. Organiser is not responsible for possible damages coursed by riders on own or other's equipment or to 3rd party.
Please contact travel agency Katarina-line, offering bike cruises and accommodation,
for your pre and post race stay
Head office Opatija
M. Tita 75/1